Creatine - Other Forms cover various types of creatine, such as Creatine Ph-X, Krea-Genic, Ethyl Ester Creatine, Creatine Phosphate, and others, designed to effectively enhance muscle mass, strength and performance. After the market was saturated with creatine monohydrate, which does not suit everyone, new and revolutionary forms of creatine were created. They differ in their ability to absorb and penetrate cell walls. Most of these forms do not require a saturation phase, do not cause digestive problems and "creatine bloating".
Ethyl Ester Creatine (CEE)
Ethyl Ester Creatine, the second most popular type of creatine, is inherently creatine monohydrate, which is enriched with a compund called ester. It was created because some athletes do not suit the absorption of creatine monohydrate, which, although it effectively increases muscle mass and strength, may be less well absorbed. It is precisely esterification that increases its ability to penetrate cell walls, which promotes both the effect and absorption.
This means that the required daily dose is reduced, while absorption is improved and the typical "creatine bloating" is also eliminated. In this type of creatine, there is no need for a saturation phase, nor there is a use of dextrose or other sugars for fat storage.
- it has increased absorption,
- is very effective
- does not cause bloating or other side effects than the monohydrate
- does not require a saturation phase.
This creatine is a newer species, and like the previous type, this does not require a saturation phase. Its absorption is several times higher than the absorption of classical monohydrate and passes through the digestive tract unchanged. It quickly enters the bloodstream and does not convert to creatinine, making the body using it at 100% just for muscles. Since it does not cause any digestive problems and does not retain water, it is popular not only with men but also with women.
- it has better absorption than creatine monohydrate
- has 100% usability, does not convert to creatinine
- does not retain water天狼小说 天狼小说 ,琳琅导航秘密入口 琳琅导航秘密入口 ,羞羞漫画下载app官方 羞羞漫画下载app官方
- does not cause digestive problems and bloating
- ideal for both women and men.
As is already known from the name, this type of creatine is formed by combining phosphate and creatine molecules. Many athletes look for it because they say it is the most ideal source of adenosine triphosphate and a major supplier of muscle energy. It is used to increase dry muscle mass and does not bind water. On the contrary, it increases strength, is easily digestible and, according to many, more effective than monohydrate. It is not necessary to take creatine phosphate in large doses, smaller ones are sufficient.
- easily digestible and absorbable,
- does not bind water
- does not require large doses.
Kre-alkalyn is the result of long-term research and is characterized by the fact that it does not change to creatinine, a side effect substance such as convulsions and nausea, when in contact with water. Research suggests that classical creatine has a pH of less than 7.0 and is therefore converted to creatinine, while Kre-Alkalyn has a pH greater than 12, making it more stable and not converting to creatinine. It is more usable, provides faster growth of strength and muscle mass, neutralizes lactic acid, which helps to regenerate and achieve better performance.
- does not convert to creatinine
- has 100% usability
- ensures immediate effects right after the first dose
- does not require a filling phase, so it is less costly
- 10 times stronger than traditional creatine,
- does not cause major digestive problems and bloating.
Compared to creatine monohydrate, it dissolves better in water, is more efficient in the ATP cycle, i.e. the availability of muscle energy, and prevents digestive problems. Its big benefit is that it does not retain water, and this results in hydration and volumetric growth in muscle cells, not in the stomach, which ultimately eliminates creatine bloating.
- has better solubility and absorbability
- does not cause indigestion and bloating
- increases cell volume
- significantly accelerates regeneration and reduces fatigue during training
- does not retain water.
This type of creatine is a combination of creatine and pyruvate, a component that is relatively new and serves to create muscle mass, volume and strength. In addition, it increases the availability of muscle energy and helps to reduce fat stores. The combination of these two components provides synergistic effects and increases efficiency by up to five times.
- increases muscle energy availability
- increases total creatine levels in the body
- does not require high doses
- also effective in fat burning,
- does not cause bloating.
Magnesium creatine chelate
Magnesium creatine chelate, also referred to as Creatine Magnapower, is a brand-new form to which the giant company Albion Laboratories has a patent. With this type, performance gains, more muscle energy, and shorter recovery times have been confirmed. Creatine magnesium chelate also increases the amount of absorbable creatine into the muscle tissue, protecting creatine from cyclization, providing a greater amount of active form. It does not require a saturation phase, it does not water and does not cause bloating.
- it is absorbed directly into the muscle cell,
- does not require a saturation phase
- a smaller dose is sufficient, even up to 5 times smaller than with a monohydrate,
- effective even without large amounts of carbohydrates
- does not retain water
- does not cause bloating.
Krea-Genic is another newer form of patented creatine with a transport system, making it stable in both the stomach and blood. It is better absorbed and perfectly stable in the gastrointestinal tract, not modified to ineffective creatinine. It reaches the cells at high speed, which ensures higher ATP production, muscle energy, improves muscle performance and accelerates regeneration. Positive results can be observed after the first days of use.
- well absorbed
- works in the digestive tract
- does not change to creatinine
- works after several doses
Creatine HCL (Concentrated Creatine Hydrochloride)
The most modern form of creatine often also called "creatine of the future". This is because it has a revolutionary formula that is characterized by extreme absorbability, up to 70% better than creatine monohydrate, as per to scientific studies.
- extremely absorbable
- dissolves excellent, up to 59 times better than other forms,
- unique micro dosing
- has no side effects such as bloating, cramps or water retention.
Creatine nitrate is about 10 times more soluble in water than creatine monohydrate. However, no research has shown it to be more effective than creatine monohydrate yet. But its great advantage is that it helps to increase nitrous vasodilation and maximizes absorption for muscle pumping.
- it dissolves greatly in water
- well absorbed,
- improves vascular expansion.
This type represents a completely new generation of creatine supplementation. There are three molecules of creatine bound to one molecule of citrate, making its solubility of up to 10 times higher than creatine monohydrate, but also bioavailability. To bring it even closer, it has been scientifically proven that up to 90% of creatine is absorbed into the muscle by creatine citrate, while it is only 40% with monohydrate. This means that even at lower dosages, better results can be achieved.
- it dissolves well in water,
- well absorbed,
- causes fewer digestive problems.
- Kre-Alkalyn - Applied NutritionSpecial Price €20.55